May Update and other news
So May! Where do I begin, you flew by, but I can cheer I hit my reading challenge and then one book extra – happy dance for me!
So this month has been busy socially. Been flying around seeing our friends back home, and even had a couple of visits too! So it has been lovely to catch up with everyone. Now for a quiet one
A big thing that happened in May for me was the Bloggers Bash, my first one! It was such a fantastic day, I didn’t win but thank you to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate your support in such a short space of time it has been fab a couple of months blogging and chatting to everyone!
So to meet real-life bloggers was amazing and I have made some new real friends! I will write a write up of the day and post pictures…just need to find the time in between all the reading I need to do!
My month ended with my best friends’ wedding at Edinburgh zoo, and it was such a magical day! It has been a long time coming and it was fab to finally celebrate with them such a special day.
This is all the bridesmaids, my gorgeous little flower girl and the most beautiful bride! (I am on the right-hand side – short one next to the bride) It was such an emotional day but everyone had so much fun! Thanks for having me and Alicia- Kate and Matt!
Last night I ended the month by going to a sing-along showing of the Greatest Showman at the Open Air cinema – that was so much fun, a couple of glasses of prosecco and us girls thought we could all sing to the songs!
Oh and I gave my blog a whole new re-vamp and de-clutter and I must admit I am loving the new fresh look (I may end changing it again at some point lol)
In the reading world, these are the books I managed to read (Newest book at the top)
- The Disappearance of Timothy Dawson by Nathan Parker – Rated 5 stars
- One Shot by Lee Child – Review to follow
- What Holly’s husband did by Debbie Viggiano – Rated 4.5 stars
- The Wedding Date by Zara Stoneley – Rated 4.5 stars
- Little Teashop of Horrors by Jane Lovering – Rated 5 stars
- The Electric Woman by Tessa Fontaine – Rated 5 stars
- My Sweet Friend by H.A Leuschel – Rated 4.5 stars
- The Venerate Order by Troy Dunkart – Rated 4.5 stars
- The Man on the Middle Floor by Elizabeth S. Moore – Rated 4 stars
- Gypsy Blood by Jeff Gunhus – Rated 4 stars
Thanks for stopping by, will see you next month!!!