Weekly Wrap w/e 26th August – What Have I been doing?!
Well been back at work this week – boooo! We had the auditors in so it was a busy week.
We did mix it up a bit this week as we went to our friend’s house for dinner, and Alicia did have a late one. Was nice to have adult time for a change even with 3 children running around. The boy is back at work on Tuesday, unfortunately, but I think he enjoyed his 3 weeks off with the little lady.
We haven’t done much yet on this bank holiday weekend, but we took Alicia to watch her first proper football match, Dover vs Eastleigh and she quite enjoyed it. I got star struck as I realised that my all time favourite Watford player Andy Hessenthaler was the Eastleigh manager, so I was just a bit excitable lol It was quite nice experiencing the lower league match (whilst Watford are in the premiership!)
So we still have one more day before we go back to work and Alicia goes back to nursery before starting BIG SCHOOL! EEEEEEKKK so I am off to watch Watford play and chill out!
A highlight for me, I was asked by an author to take part in the “Meet the bloggers” so I really excited and thrilled to have been asked and shocked! I mean who wants to know about me lol
So what have I posted this week (click the picture for the links) Had a few health issues this week, so some of my book reviews
So, it appears I have signed up for quite a few tours this week – doh! (Not all are reviews)
- The Wife’s Secret by Kerry Wilkinson (Bookouture)
- The House by the Cemetery by John Everson (Random Things tours)
- Steel and Shadows by Stuart Field (Random Things tours)
- Inside the Whispers by AJ Waines (Bloodhound books)
- Lost in the lake by AJ Waines (Bloodhound books)
- Presumed Guilty by Jane Isaac (Damp Pebbles)
- Redneck’s Revenge by Joan Livingston (Rachel’s random resources)
- The Promise of Tomorrow by AnneMarie Brear (Rachel’s random resources)
Strandof Faith by Rachel J Bonner (Rachel’s random resources)
More approvals on NetGalley (thank god the boy is going on tour for a long time soon to fit in all the reading I have issues!)
So what is happening this week on my blog….well it’s rather quiet this week. I have a review to write from July (!!) and my monthly wrap up for you. There are lots of empty days and I will hopefully getting some reviews non-blog tour ones done for you and get ahead of my reading too (Well that’s the plan) However…
- Monday ∼ Nothing today
- Tuesday ∼ Nothing today
- Wednesday ∼ Blog Tour ∼ Book Review ∼ Angelica Stone by Susi Osborne
- Thursday ∼ Blog Tour ∼ Book Review ∼ Evie’s Little Black book by Hannah Pearl
- Friday ∼ Nothing today
- Saturday ∼ Nothing today
- Sunday ∼ Blog Tour ∼ Book Review ∼ Apple of my eye by Christine
Well that is it from me this week! How has your week been? Done anything exciting?
Lots of love Zoé xx